Friday, December 31, 2010

Mugen Final Fantasy Character

Ein Mensch schaut in der Zeit zurück und sieht: Sein Unglück war sein Glück.

a beautiful good day!

is today then probably my first Blogger year end and with it an eventful year 2010.
like why I now can happen here again everything Revue:

end of February was there as the visit from my little mouse with which I have spent a wonderful weekend together in Oberhausen and Bochum . Friday night we went to the Tokio Hotel concert in Oberhausen, where we had a lot of fun, which is located mainly in certain fans. I mean "I meet the guys every day - along with their Dogs - in a kebab shop and then monitor their red van, are eye painted on the skulls Klaaaar." : D. We also had a great seat and a very fun weekend remaining together. Whether while driving at night or while shopping, we had to laugh basically. To this opportunity to again thank you to my dearest!

also of course my many stays in Munich, where I spent most of this time in a nursery. It just always made a lot of fun with the little children to work and I really wanted there and not to leave.
This is of course my final entry for the Au Pair year in the U.S.. It was finally completed all the forms and completed the au pair interview.

Then of course the class trip to the Provence in July, which was just incredibly beautiful, because one of my last trips together with my class was and we just had so much fun. Whether the days at the beach were the evenings or at the Blue Note or our nights in front of our hotel, where we are still grown closer together. Just a nice reminder of the year 2010.

course includes the driving school a beautiful memory of 2010 because the driving lessons were just always so funny. Whether I'm driving with my driving instructor to Burger King or have we stopped briefly at a snack or I was once again employed rarely stupid, it was always fun. Sometimes I really wonder how I first so a fear of driving a car could have, but that was only the first shock. At that Time is, of course then the license, which I was allowed in September in their hands. won

Of course, many other beautiful moments belong to such as the endless' phone calls with long Denise and Mandy that I really love in the time.

If I but all enumerate, I'm probably until next year to finish, so here are some pictures:

First sun rays
Tokio Hotel in Oberhausen, together with Clagla
After a seemingly endless winter, summer at last!
Provence
beautiful days with my loved
dogs visit

Unfortunately, I have many moments of no pictures taken, but I will try next year to take more pictures.

For so eventful year 2010 was even more eventful, the year 2011.
I celebrate not only my 18th Birthday, but will write this year, my Abi and thus end my last school year. I will also go away one last time with my class and indeed as Abifahrt to Lloret de Mar. After that it gets for me the most emotionalists moment of my life if pending the adoption ceremony, as we are still together already grown much in recent years and is now just do not see more almost every day.
And then starts even my year as an Au Pair in the USA, which means once again say goodbye to family and friends.

As you can see an incredibly exciting year and I will keep you repays up to date.

Celebrate now, but once all well and good slip 'inside the new 2011.
We read us again next year!

soon!
xoxo, Nathalie

***

Just tonight I will stay
And we'll throw it all away
When the light hits your eyes
It's telling me I'm right
And if I, I am through
It's all because of you
Just tonight

0 comments:

Post a Comment