Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What Shoes To Wear With Chiffon Dress

Throw your arms around the world at Christmas time.

Hello my friends!

Today I finally after my last exam for 2010 brought me.
history and social studies was on the program.
After yesterday I fell asleep in learning, I had this morning been terribly afraid that I have not learned something important, but I must say that it actually went quite well. Better than I expected. Only I had once again not enough time. I could have written much more, but now it does not matter! :)

Two more days and then finally Christmas holidays.
I just can not expect real. I'm just tired. I just want to still have my graduation from school and never hear another word! : 'D
164 days yet and all exams are over. I'm finally free again Man!

Tomorrow is the "revival of the seminar paper tax holidays" and the "Pre-Christmas" in my step. I'm looking forward to it really well. One must indeed look like this: This is the last party that one has with his grade. Soon we are all mostly do not anymore again.
I tell you, at any rate at some point the next day like this then! :)

And finally a video that made my day even better!
"Oops ..." : 'D



soon!
xoxo, Nathalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment