Thursday, December 16, 2010

Funny Messages For A Wedding Card

Use your precious moments to live life fully every single second of every single day.

Hello my friends!

I'm sorry that I have blogged so long, but somehow I was totally calm and the blog just did not know what to blog. Maybe it was in the dreary weather or just because my life right now, for the most part only of school and therefore is not really interesting.

now - in my enthusiasm because I have tomorrow because the next snow storm, no school - is something occurred to me. I've searched my pictures folder a bit, in which there really is an absolute mess, and I found that I totally have a lot of pictures of cities or moments that really make me laugh sometimes. Therefore, I would like to now share with you. So let's take you away
... - Okay, no, that sounds like shit - have fun watching! :)


***

Paris, 27.12.2006

" One of the most beautiful gift you could give me for Christmas I was allowed for three days together with mine. brother and sister to fly to Paris. It was not just the first time I was in France, no, it was also the first time I've flown. We visited the Eiffel Tower, the Centre Pompidou, the Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs-Elysées and much more.
An unforgettable trip well in a breathtakingly beautiful city, because it does not mean nothing 'city of love':) "


***

Zurich, 14.04.2007

"After an infinitely long train journey I finally arrived after 8 1 / 2 hours in Zurich and died immediately fell into bed. This was the following day, however, the more beautiful and relaxing and gave me one of the most beautiful and unforgettable concerts of my life! "


***

Hamburg, 02.09.2008

" Hamburg. One of the most beautiful cities I've ever seen. As a Christmas present I was finally allowed to fly to Hamburg and I have to watch the musical "Dirty Dancing". Wonderful time there and especially wonderful beautiful city! "


***

Lyon, . 04/16/2009

spent "as an exchange student I have two months in Lyon Lyon is located in southeast France and is - I think - the third largest city in France The time there was really nice and most of all I enjoyed it. to live in such a 'big city that still has a lot to offer. From ancient Roman churches and buildings to shopping streets and magnificent buildings there was everything "


***

Berlin, 07.21.2009

"Four days spent my class and I got together in Berlin. We visited a Jewish museum, which was really scary under the skin strolled along the Kurfürstendamm, visited the Bundestag, the Brandenburg Gate and more. We also visited the" Blue Man Group : a group of blue-painted people who knew in a very fun way to inspire the audience. "


***

Oberhausen, 26.2.2010

"Together with Clagla I spent a wonderful Weekend in Oberhausen and Bochum. Crucial for the journey across Germany - as it should be otherwise - was our favorite band: 'D. We enjoyed a wonderful concert strolled through Bochum and laughed a lot, especially weird. Not just because we got along so well, no, because we are so well understood that we needed not even words to tell us our thoughts. Thanks for the great time, little mouse! :) "

Red circle, our seats:)

***

Provence, 07/12/2010

"ten memorable days I spent with my class in the southern region of France. The shock of our flophouse was forgotten after the first few days, because we should not only see our little town of Arles, but many other beautiful towns and places. These included Nîmes, Avignon, Roussillon, Gordes, St Maries de la Mer, and many more. Our days consisted of fill daytime sun and night celebrating , celebrate, celebrate, to celebrate because there's always something;) course was not all without problems. from, but that's just part of a school trip. A memorable time it remains in any event all! "


***

" Life consists of rare individual moments of utmost importance and innumerable intervals in which us at best hover around the silhouettes of those moments. The love of spring, every beautiful melody, the mountains, the moon, the sea - everything speaks only once at the very heart, if it ever ever quite comes to words. Because many people have those moments do not and are themselves intervals and pauses in the symphony . Of real life "
Friedrich Nietzsche

***


So, that's it now again
I hope you has it fallen.!)

See you soon!
xoxo, Nathalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment