Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Everlast Mini Exercise Cycle Manual

Trud Project: Give Beauty by Calvin Klein

Perfume to spray one of my daily morning routine, but I really always wear the same two scents. Although I shot from and in perfumery for a new fragrance, but so far I have not yet committed, as my favorites! :)

Calvin Klein has decided to make his new fragrance "Beauty" in Germany is known among other things, Trud. In this project, I had the opportunity to test beauty right after the launch.

The bottle and packaging look very noble, the scent itself, in my opinion is very light and feminine. Ensure Top notes of warm musk grain marks, followed by the white jasmine in the heart note. A sensual base is replaced by the perfume of the warm amber notes of cedar.

With "Beauty" Calvin Klein has written a scent that could be a classic. To my personal classics he has already become! :)

I have to award four samples of the fragrance, most middle who want to leave just a brief comment by e-mail address.

0 comments:

Post a Comment