Sunday, September 26, 2010

Uc Supplemental Questionnare To Enhance

Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies

Hello, my friends!

It's the weekend, and, actually, it's almost over. If yes again Sunday, and tomorrow starts the new school week or for one or the other, the new work week again.
I ask myself really often where you goes time only, and how, as people can withstand a constantly running everyday but must have. Soon changed for me and others this year Secondary School graduate make a lot:
I will leave in any case was dark for a year in Germany, if everything goes the way I imagine me. I'm looking forward to my animal Au pair in the States and now slowly begin the hot phase, since my deadline for submitting documents and filling in the online environment is already on 27 October.
Unbelievable that not even a year of my school until I finally turn their backs and Germany would leave first.
In case anyone is interested to collaborate with any agency, I, here again the Left www.AYUSA.de . This agency provides to an American agency, and supports in preparing for the au pair year.
If someone has already made experience with these or have heard about whether positive or negative, or questions for me to have, he can be happy in the shoutbox, write me an e-mail, Twitter, on Facebook or anywhere else out. I would be happy! :. ')

So and now to my last week
you run is actually still quite relaxed, on Friday I had in English is an oral presentation on a chapter from our book "A Passage to India" hold and then got right by 13 points, so a 1 - to get. And this is a really a good start to the new school year! :) And a former math, we have also written and I'm actually quite optimistic about that. I expect I really an 1, ie 13/14/15 points. If I have not forgotten anything in particular - I am no longer sure - I should really get together for 15 points. Well, now wait!

So and now to my Saturday.
times I really sat down all day Saturday and have been working on my professional work. I'm on vacation does not matter, for it made me even though I've made. The only thing I've done then towards the end, was to write down key points for each point and then I was already leaving the air.
And so you at all times know what is going on my professional work, here is my issue:
"Mandala - a very versatile mathematical structure. Today's use, construction and calculation "
satisfied I am with the topic name yet, but well
Yesterday I did then that is my introduction that definition, the complete structure drawn into steps and first 2 1 / 2 figures formulated, for tomorrow I've already trade talks and for that I must, of course, what can show
Lest you think of my mandala and the construction of what you can, I have the time photographed.


Oh and it has only as 'a funny color because I darkened the image, have sharpened and deepened, so that the pencil drawings just to see better,' D.

What do you say to that? So I'm actually quite happy. White is just not how I calculate it all or what I should charge at all, but I'm so tomorrow the trade talks!

So and I'll start my homework and Effi Briest share, for the book I still have not fully read. 'm Only at page 120 of 320th

And finally a picture of the France trip in July 2010.
It was nice and warm's was. I want to go back! : 'D

Arles - Blue Note


xoxo,
Nathalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment