Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Milena Velba Strategy Set

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Hi, everybody!

Have you already the first rays of the new year enjoyed? I in any case already! :)


addition's I'm really sorry that I have taken no more since last year, but somehow went on holiday by then:
I still had the booth model for my P-Seminar build finished and learn French for the exam and then the holidays were already over and opened the first grueling week of school.

But now I am finally arrived in the new year and wish all of you bloggers subsequently a Healthy and successful new year 2011!

The first 1 1 / 2 weeks of school, however, already been terribly hard, so I do not really to Blogging came. Either I had to evening to do something or am just dead tired to sleep on the couch. In general, I find myself currently playing in a regular school deep as I've already plug earlier this year had some defeats, but now is the time until graduation really predictable. We also create all!

However, I've celebrated real successes, such as my 14 points in the social studies exam or the 13 points in the bio exam.

But the work for my above mentioned model has been rewarded, for this I got 15 points. And another 14 points for the presentation that we had to keep it.
course I will also Stand, we have designed the P-Seminar for the company Lamilux not withhold:
task was a challenging stand to make with the inserted product photos and then to present.

***
The ideas and images of the stand are mine and may be used only in obtaining my permission.
The logo is of course the company Lamilux .


And what do you say?
praise, criticism, etc. are happy to read! :)

So and now I hope you have a nice Rest-Schul/Arbeitswoche!

soon!
xoxo, Nathalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment