Monday, October 4, 2010

How Many Minutes Do We Gain As Days Get Longer

Best Of Songs 2010

Hello

! Today is really not 'my day. wanted
I think it's always horrible when you notice things you never really notice. How many people are hypocritical and yet how sick we are people to put up with something.
Is it kind of sad and funny at the same time, do not you?
How stupid we humans are about? Or do we do it on purpose? I can not understand and I will probably never ... Well no matter, changing the subject!

First to my remaining weekend.
On Sunday, my aunt and uncle were there and we have eaten lunch together and then made music together. Was so funny and has made really great fun. We will then probably the new Newcomer Family Band! Haha: ')

school today was as usual not' so intoxicating, but I always say: You have not even hold out a year and then you can finally do what you want, what you fun!
My decision is that is now set really right:
After school I go first, a year after America as an au pair, what you have by now all have noticed, after I apply to hotel chains around there a 3 years make training as hotel management, then I would like there to make even my studying business administration and hotel management and then still make so my bachelor's degree.
I so totally out, especially since I really do all that I want to do:

Languages
work in different countries / travel
Management
Organize (Hotel Events)
contact with people (not an office job)

So and now, before I I dedicate my school things, first you go on with my Best Of series and today then turn
the Best of 6 (Summer) Songs 2010
Have fun with it.)


Best Songs of 2010

# 1
Lady Gaga "Alejandro"



***

#2
B.o.B feat. Hayley Williams "Airplanes"



***

#3
Jason Derulo "Ridin 'Solo"


***

# 4
Ne-Yo "Beautiful Monster"





*** 

#5
Miley Cyrus "When I look at you"





***

# 6
Julie Sheer "The Photograph"




So, that's it for now for today.
Someday, when I once again find the time, of course you go on with the Best Of series!

xoxo,
Nathalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment