Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Free Online Henti Games

Artdeco Eyeshadow Base

If you look around the blogosphere, you often feel that there are almost only beauty blogs with fashion and makeup tips and gaaaaaaanz many swatches and Hauls. Also I have been following this blog at the edge, but I rather not, makeup freak.

mascara is for me is a must, eye shadow and blush when I have time and inclination, make up clapping in the face simply does not work, then I have a feeling aufzuhaben a mask.

Anyway, I had the eye shadow is always the problem that this after a few hours in the crease and collected from the actual Geschminkse not much was left. On various beauty blogs I read is always something of primer or base, which told me absolutely nothing ... at some point I was just curious and have been investigating what lies behind these concepts and then had to try it right once. :)

quick to Douglas (I do not know why but I always get lots of birthday vouchers Douglas), the Eyeshadow Base artdeco purchased for € 6.80, and tried at home.

The eye shadow primer is a finger applied to the eyelid to the brow, which I do not really particularly hygienic think, but I always wash my hands before and after. The base has a slightly sour smell (which will vanish, however, direct) and is shining a little. The creamy texture is very rich and is quickly absorbed. Then just put the eyeshadow, the color looks much tougher than without base, blind and do not worry anymore. Because the product delivers what it promises, it prevents the settling of color in the crease, the eyeshadow makes water-resistant and lasts all day into the night! :)

Conclusion: I am very inspired!

0 comments:

Post a Comment