Saturday, October 2, 2010

Clear Puss Bubble In The Mouth

Best Of Man 2010!

Hi, everybody! : ')

Here I am again with taking my allergy, which has combined with a severe cold taken root with me. Wednesday night I had a sore throat, Thursday, they were worse and yesterday I had almost none at all, but a real nice head cold. I have to constantly sneezing and my eyes water like crazy also. With what I've just earned. Did anyone but what harm done: (

Accordingly, I have today not really good night sleep and today I am also sucks right. Good thing nobody can see me except my family, that one can do to otherwise none. As my little mouse said so lovingly, "Well, hopefully we win a Meet and Greet in the fall or spring, if you have your allergy then I know you do not need.." If it is not scary nice to me? : 'D

The only thing I have done today was to see "She's the Man" and fill in a bit of an au pair forms, otherwise I'm good for nothing. I wish I could go right back to sleep.

like Sun and now I zujammern you nowhere with my illness, but you my first best of series . Present
The next time I will always post a list in which I mean 6 most popular ... imagine.
Let me start with the best of Man 2010th
Here we go:


Best of Man 2010

# 1
Channing Tatum, 30 years, actors, USA


As you already may have noticed a few times already, my favorite actor. I just can not get enough of him. Each time when I turn it in movies, in pictures or elsewhere on the web can see, I'm blown away. He is and remains simply my dream man # 1 :)

***

# 2
Tom Kaulitz, 21, musician (guitarist), Germany


He is well-Chan's greatest competition because he has accompanied me since I was 12 Of age.
Among other things, he is probably the one, the most hated and most popular men in Germany at the same time and he does not often the girls to angle his smile on his finger.

***

# 3
Christopher John Thomason, 27, model & actor USA


For all the have seen Harper's Iceland, he is perhaps better known as Jimmy or else you get to know him now. I think he's incredibly good looking and I've already been on the show terribly sympathized with him if anything happened. So definitely a deserved 3rd place.

***

# 4
Ashton Kutcher, 32, Actor, USA


Hm, I think about just what to say to him is to except that I find him incredibly attractive and would like to meet him again: D Well, next year's is even in the U.S., we'll see who you so everything is on the way, perhaps the love Ashton is here too! :)

***

# 5
Jesse Metcalfe, 31, Actor, USA

This man is most of you probably also known by the series Desperate Housewives. He was the sexy gardener with Gaby then has an affair.
I personally liked him totally in the series and like it has to this day nothing changes.

***

# 6
James Denton, 47, actor USA


Another man from the series Desperate Housewives, and probably much better known under the name Mike Delfino. I like his character in the series totally easy. Such a man can do only if he were a few more years younger!


So that's it for now for today.
goes in the next week's will continue with my Best of 6 ... Series:)
Stay tuned!

xoxo,
Nathalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment