Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How To Make A Slipcover For A Dutailier Glider

http://radlustfrust.blogspot.com/ - Farewell

"farewell. After more than 4 years, 144 posts, 9378 visits, very few comments I decided to not take care of this blog on.

I had in 2007 begun under the illusion that my writing could influence the way people see the issue of cycling in any way positive. At times I have just the frustration written from the soul. After I had left Munster to work for HP Velo technique, has on the subject bicycle policy in Münster of course, nothing did. I am committed here at the Taunus not for cycling, because consciousness is even less available than in Münster. Since this aspect is omitted, then, there is a risk here incoherently to report offenses to other road users. I do not think anyone ever read something like / fun for me / something brings. "


pity. Again, the cycling scene by a blogger has become poorer, which has in large and small stories about the problems and joys addressed killed cycling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment