Monday, February 7, 2011

Cubefield Blue Version

And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.

Started

has the Thursday - my birthday - pretty early. On the evening before I have my hair colored, and because I wanted to have curly, I'm right once stood by 5. While I have made myself ready, my mom has organized a small fireworks outside my window and I think half the proximity alert. :)
then I first had breakfast together with my Mom and at some point it pushes me then a little box in his hand and said: "A bit of Dad and me." Ultimately, then there were car keys inside and I could not believe it really did not think I get a car given that I've still never expected it. - It is green and is called KÖrmit contact ö! :)
With him I went directly - along with my cousin - went to school.

The school that day was actually quite relaxing, there really is nothing special came up and I had already made up 13 clock again. Vera had I even baked muffins and little Sophia me a birthday cake. Thus passed by in the morning and by 13 clock Ginger's first then the traditional way to McDonalds - along with Vera, Sophia, Nurse and Anna.
had at home I still visit family and have celebrated together with this a bit.

Saturday was finally the day when I went to celebrate with the girls. At first it looked really out then as I could not because I am not even in the morning went well, but ultimately it worked yet - but I'm really sick: /. First we were at my house, which have eaten and talked and then it started - with two cars.
alone during the drive we had so much fun since we first went in the wrong direction and then all Villages had to go back again. Once in the city, we will also process several times until we finally, after almost 2 hours drive - the original is only 'half an hour drive - have finally arrived.
After a fun, loaded with lots of dancing night we are at some point in the morning come home.

So I am now another year older and richer, especially a small, sweet car, I am now 100 times more mobile. :)

addition, I have to mention the gift of my girls. A trailer for my Thomas Sabo, on the front 2004 - ∞, and engraved on the back of their initials are. I was so happy really big! Of course I get

have many other beautiful gifts such as a guardian angel for the car, flowers, CDs, DVDs, money, styling products, jewelry, etc.

So again to all, thank you! :)

So, that's it again.
must now first be healthy again!

soon!
xoxo, Nathalie

0 comments:

Post a Comment